The Travel Group
- Boston one night at a downtown first class hotel on day one; sightseeing with a local guide
- Bar Harbor lobster bake
- Acadia National Park sightseeing tour; carriage ride with dinner at the historic Jordan Pond Restaurant
- North Conway Raven Interpretive Program
- Woodstock sightseeing with visit to Billings Farm & Museum
- Stockbridge with visit to the Norman Rockwell Museum
- Sturbridge dinner at the Colonial Salem Cross Inn
- Mystic Seaport sightseeing
- Newport tour; visit to The Breakers, below, and farewell dinner Interested? Print the full-size flyer from the link at right, or send us your questions, comments or requests for additional information below. We'd love to have you on this wonderful tour!
On our last day of this tour our group visits "The Breakers", built between 1893 and 1895 as the summer home of Cornelius Vanderbilt II in an Italian Renaissance architectural style. It is a 70-room mansion with a gross floor area of 125,339 square feet including 62,482 square feet of living area on 5 floors. The designers created an interior using marble imported from Italy and Africa as well as rare woods and mosaics from around the world. It also included architectural elements, such as the library mantel, purchased from chateaux in France.
A 9-Day Tour
October 1 - 9, 2020
per person double occupancy
*includes 10% group discount!
Land Only with air from $322 out of Tulsa